Monday, August 23, 2010

off to a new chapter

Hello!

PS: Very quick post.
I am traveling tonight to the US... College here I come!
I have mixed feelings... excitement and anxiety. But I am sure everything will be alright. I am excited to meet all the new friends I've met online, especially my roommate who will be waiting for me there, already...

Please wish me all the best! May God bless my family and keep them safe. And may God enlighten my way there...

I hope I get to post soon enough despite how busy and hectic my first week(s) will be.

Love, always
Sam

4 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Best of Luck for the brand new start!!! Have a safe flight!!

wayner said...

Best wishes Sam. After about a week you will settle into the groove. And don't be too quick to judge people cos it takes time to really get to know them. bfn - Wayne :)

tman said...

good luck, kid!! I know you'll be fine, and, I can't wait to hear about the 1st week!! Safe flight, and, welcome back!!

I'll say a prayer for you AND your family, Sam... I'm sure they'll miss you, and your metro-sexual clothes as well!! lol luv, tman<3

Derric said...

Do Good Be Good, rest will all be fine