Thursday, August 5, 2010

lemme update you!

Hello Fellas!

I haven't posted much lately coz I've been lazy... but I'll tel you in this post about major things that happened...
So last week I've been bonding not so badly with my family. I hope they're noticing this... My mom is no longer fussing about me being online as often. *wondering why* and I've been trying to be a good boy with them. Less than 3 weeks left for college! YAY!

On Sunday, I pulled out a Joe Jonas' look: white pants, V-neck purple T-shirt, Black vest-coat, white n black Vans shoes. And of course I had my accessories on... I did look quite gay but I really don't give a damn! I was around extended family all day long. We had lunch with my father's side of the family and later in the evening we went to my mom's side of the family for coffee and chat... This cousin of mine (call him E.K) made some annoying comment about Adam Lambert by randomly telling everybody that he's "pédé" (diminutive for pedophile) which is a term, quite commonly used in my country to refer to gay guys. I HATE it! So I was like... "He's not pédé! He's gay!" so EK was like: "Oh well... it doesn't matter... he's a fag!" I was quite angry... not necessarily coz I felt like he's demeaning me indirectly but rather coz I hate how narrow minded these people around me are. I want them out of my life!! Now I really dislike this cousin! He's 22 ffs and a university student. He really should be more open-minded... unless he's got something to hide or he is in denial.... eh? Let me not worry about him for now. He's so not worth my time and energy! So EK and other cousins of mine suggested we go altogether to the beach on Tuesday and I kinda didn't hear them talking about that... Later, my sis invited me to go with her bf to the beach, also on Tuesday so I decided to do that instead. My Mom and younger siblings went to the beach with my aunts and cousins on Tuesday, while I went with my sis and her bf. My cousins were all cross at me coz they were like: "We all took today off so we can get to chill with Sam, bla bla bla." But I am really glad I didn't go with them coz they always think that I don't have a life and such. Moreover, I know I wouldn't have had fun with them. They behave like such stupid alpha males and I just hate that in them. I really had a good time on the beach with my sis, her bf, and a guy friend of theirs. I sun-bathed and got a nice color. yay hot! We swam a little and then went back to our place after having stopped at some restaurant for food. The guy friends saw that I have shaved the upper parts  of my legs and wondered why so I told them it was just out of boredom :P which is kinda true. OMG! I have also shaved the hair around my tummy and now re-growth is killing me so freakin' much. It's so itchy and just plain annoying. My sister knew and asked me why on earth have I messed it up... she says there's no turning back and that now I've messed it up for good so I don't know how to deal with it. Any tips? I really dislike body hair on me... I wanna remain a twink!!

My sister (Christene) asked me 2 days ago about why haven't we chatted about my romance life abroad yet. She really wants me to tell her all about my adventures and such... so she's always like: "What's your girlfriend's name? Have you guys broken up? Why? How does she look?" etc etc. She also wants me to show her the video clip I prepared for my gf... she knew I did something like that coz she wants me to teach her how to prepare one for her bf... But the things is, she has NO IDEA that I actually don't have a gf... but an idk-bf! haha So should I come out to her? I guess not.... idk FML!!!

Yesterday night we had people over for dinner. Some extended family were there too. I had a good time and ate sooo much. OMG I love how skinny I am. I am not like anorexic skinny but I don't have belly fat and such. I eat so much yet I don't grow fat! How lucky!! I tried my sisters' jeans on me the other day and they all fitted me so well. Mind you, my sisters are also fit and have a nice body! So imagine!! If only I could get some chest and arms muscle (plus a few packs haha). That would really boost my self confidence. I am trying to do some push-ups now and then but Oh well... I'll never get the muscles I would like to see on me. My next boy (or rather boys) would better like me just how I am!

OOOOH! I forgot to mention that I got an email from college yesterday. It's about the welcoming week for freshmen and they wanted to take my permission to use my story (extracts from the personal statement I sent while applying) for this play they're preparing for all college students and faculty. It's meant to be a play that would reflect the diverse backgrounds of the student body and they believe my story is quite something. I'd tell you about it if you're interested...

That's kinda it for now. I've got some exciting news to tell you next time I blog! Stay tuned!

Lots of love,
Sam

6 comments:

Brian said...

Your sister is wrong: the hair will grow back as before, you won't know any difference. You can adjust your appearance all you want and always go back if you choose.

Enjoy your freedom now to eat all you want and stay slim. It is very likely that will change in the next few years and you will have to cut way down to remain slim. Your metabolism will change and excess food with start making fat.

wayner said...

Oh man the closet thing is hard on the head sometimes; you feel like you are between a rock and a hard place! Yeah don't tell the gossipy girls anything about your sexuality for now cos you are off to college in a few weeks. The 'alpha male' guys who are always putting down gays cos they are insecure about their masculinity are really annoying; they should realize in this day-and-age that they are embarrassing themselves.
-I was always lucky too that I never put on weight easily, but do keep in mind that your metabolism slows in your twenties, so concentrate on eating quality food and not quantity.
-Keep doing your push-ups and sit-ups (3 or 4 sets) every other day; it will get much easier as the weeks go by if you are consistent. All you need is 20 min in your bedroom. If you are doing some body shaving, it must be done maybe twice a week; dry your razor after with a towel and it will last longer. Enjoy some more swimming at the beach; the beach and summer go together. bfn - Wayne :) (and no drama disasters please before getting off to college! lol)

Roop said...

Yes, please, do tell the story! I'm intrigued...

Anonymous said...

great post.

Mind Of Mine said...

I really enjoyed this post. I would really to read your personal statement.

B. said...

I'm back here to read your blog, even though we had different way to keep in touch, I missed your blogging and I'm back now...

I was amazed with this: "I eat so much yet I don't grow fat! How lucky!!" SAME AS ME MAN, i'm also like this and people are so jelaous on my metabolism :)

Okay, I'm gonna go read the rest, btw, I have some other thing I should tell you in private (sending a message right now) :)

Cheers, I've missed you...