Hope you're all doing well.
First, a few things to wrap up:
- Today are the elections in my hometown. I am confident my father will get most of the votes. Good luck Daddy, anyway!
- OMG! Mr. Neo just knocked on my door. He gave me my folder back with the banana on top of it. He had no facial expressions whatsoever... Ouch! "Thank you very much, Sir!!" is all I could say... :$
- By the way, Neo said I should come out to Mike (my best male friend). I know he'd be cool about it; especially that he probably suspects and has been pressurizing me to tell him about who is this person I am in love with and constantly chatting with.... I dunno if I'll do it. Maybe if something triggers it soon.
- I miss Charlie like hell!
- My younger sister and brother escaped from a huge car accident. A miracle must have happened. The car they were in is totally fucked up and they are feeling terrible... Thanks God for their survival! Mom starts crying every 5 minutes. Please pray for my siblings and their friends so they recover soon.
Ok, here we go about my title:
I am on study leave for one week and must revise all the material I've been studying for the 2 year A-Level syllabus. I don't think I can do it. I might die meanwhile. My first exam starts on May 10th and the last one is on June 10th. So one month of hell is about to start.
I should get focused and plan something out to meet my exams well prepared. I must be well organized... sleep earlier than usual and sleep well... then get plenty of study hours during the day and whatnot. So I might be slow on blogging and won't blog as constantly as before.
If you wanna hear from me, please check the following:
Ask me anything: http://www.formspring.me/SamHonest
Email me something you want me to blog about email@example.com
Imma go to the battle field and nail those exams down!