Thursday, May 6, 2010

Are you getting over any guilt complexes concerning your sexuality?

I think so - yes...
Btw, I was talking about this same issue today with my life coach: "overcoming the guilt feelings and becoming absolutely confident and comfortable with my sexuality."
I think I am on the right track - hopefully this will strengthen my sexual drive coz I used to suppress those feelings when I was younger out of guilt and this has affected my well being a little... But I like to believe that I am getting there... :)

Ask me anything

2 comments:

wayner said...

That is something that gives me some anger issues today; being made to feel guilty over my sexuality when I was young. I had straight society and religion dumping on me at a time when there was no Internet or gay friendly community to turn to. I am amazed that many older gay guys today are as well adjusted as they are. So many gays are full of forgiveness and empathy, and biggoted straights have the nerve to call us 'immoral'. The global village and the Internet are turning things around. bfn - Wayne (hugs)

Sam said...

I soooo agree with you, Wayne.
The life coach kept telling me about how grateful I should be to be born gay in this age and time...