Monday, April 26, 2010

Time for miracles

Natural Capital, Investment, and Economic Growth
Heya!

I had a nice day today; watched the Clash of the Titans which was not that epic but not a total failure. At least there were cute guys starring in it which made me keep paying attention to the screen. OMG! Nicholas Hoult is so damn hot. Very Yummy…
Anyway, I was just listening to Adam Lambert’s song “Time for Miracles” (yeah, I am still obsessed with him) and realized that its lyrics totally depict what I would have loved to say to my love right now. I hope he knows the following:


It's late at night and I can't sleep
Missing you just runs too deep
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile

Every kiss I can't forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see
'Cause I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying

Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
'Cause I ain't giving up on love
You know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
'Cause I ain't giving up on love
No I ain't giving up on us

I just wanna be with you
'Cause living is so hard to do
When all I know is trapped inside your eyes

The future I cannot forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see
'Cause I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying

Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
'Cause I ain't giving up on love
You know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
'Cause I ain't giving up on love
No I ain't giving up on us

Baby can you feel it (feel it)
You know I can hear it (hear it)
So can you feel me feel you....




Yeah, I am still madly in love with him...

Have a great week!
Sam

5 comments:

wayner said...

Hi Sammy; wow, I think those song lyrics describe exactly how you feel about the guy you love. I hope you still get to talk to him occasionally, and see him again.
-On a different note; Gay Andy has stopped blogging in the last few days although his site comes up with a pic and other blog sites. I emailed him and asked him what was going on. (he is a 16yr old latino guy; very sweet and wonderful with several gay and str8 friends) I guess he received some nasty emails from a guy who has had it in for him from a previous blog. I think he now feels threatened. I am really pissed that some homophobic scumbag would do that to such a nice and good guy. He may start blogging again hopefully; so Sam if you don't have his email address let me know and I will give it to you; please give this wonderful gay guy the support he needs and deserves. bfn - Wayne

B. said...

Yeah, I also didn't like the movie that much, I watched it with V. :) on our second date... LOL

And the song is really beautiful, I like it!

Have a great week you too...

Wendy said...

Hi Sam. This is Wendy who e-mailed you :) I don't think I will go see "Clash of the Titans" because it won't live up to the original lol ;) I didn't know Nicholas was in it though. Amazing how much he has changed since he was in "About a Boy", huh?

Those lyrics are beautiful. Very lovely :)

Phunk Factor said...

So freakín romantic! I'm not a fan of Lambert...i'm sorry! I've always been a Krisoholic! ;)

But this song is amazing...i think it's better than ALL of the songs on the album except for Whataya Want From Me!

Sam said...

@ Wayner:
yes, these lyrics could put into words what I personally couldn't. I miss him so terribly...
Imma email Gay Andy right now :)

@ B:
Yeah, the movie aint special.. Enjoy your week and ur holz too!

@ Windy:
Thanks for being around :)
He has changed a lot. SO HAWT!!!
Don't u think?

@ Phunk Factor:
Well, to each his own taste... but I used to think it's a gay thing to love Lambert haha (kidding)
Now honestly, who sings 'No Boundaries' better? Adam or Kris?
Anyway, yeah I am so romantic, it hurts lol
Take care man! Thanks for being around