Monday, April 26, 2010

Nicholas Hoult is Hawt!


Heya!

I cannot stop thinking of how *HOT* Nicholas Hoult is...
Taylor Lautner has serious competition for me now lol

I was just thinking that I am a very bad gay guy. Can you imagine that I barely have a few photos of hot celebrities on my laptop?
How is this even possible?
No wonder I do not fantasize that often... hmmm...
I think Imma work on this. So from now on, I'll be working on finding out more cute/hot guys and Imma do my list of cutest/hottest celebs. It might take some time due to my busy school schedule so bear with me. I seriously need to fully switch to gay mode! lol

Here are a few pics of my hottie... It's so hard not to admire him.
Grrr....


Cheers, babeh! Imma drink ya! ;)

I wish I could be in your bed lol

Could one get any more adorable?

6 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

I love his pixie-ish look in the last one!!

wayner said...

Oh yeah, he's hot! Btw Sam, you won't have any trouble finding hotties on the Internet after you are out of that school lol. Take care bfn - Wayne :)

wayner said...

Everybody go to Gay Andy's blog; he is asking if people want his blog back! He has a formspring box for the reply. please please! bfn - Wayne :)

HMG said...

OMG I looked at those photos FIVE times until I FINALLY remembered that that is Tony from Skins, and yes I love Nicholas Hoult as well, dude you HAVE to watch Skins when you get the time,Nic is the main character and he is in his undies ALOT, also there is a really cute gay character named Maxxie played by Mitch Hewer is just so ADORABLE and delicious looking! So in summary YOU NEED TO WATCH SKINS! (but only when you get the time)

Robert

Manu said...

you have to look for Jean-Baptiste Maunier he's sooo pretty :)

B. said...

He looks kinda childish to me, dunno... not my type :) but that's only me lol