Sunday, April 18, 2010

Designer Babies with 3 Genetic Parents

Happy Sunday!

I just thought that from now on, when there’s not much to say, I will be posting stuff I find interesting. Basically, I might be posting jokes, scientific findings, interesting news, stories, morals, etc.
I am not sure if that would be something of interest to you, so please feel free to comment or email me for anything...
So here’s an exciting scientific finding for today:



You can read more about this if you click here


By the way, my day is boring. I just came back from an hour-long shower lol... yeah, right! ;)
Imma start preparing for my Chinese oral exam now (it's on Tuesday) and 'try' to do some assignments.

Bestest,
Sam

3 comments:

tman said...

hmmm... you must be tired, Sam... sorry, I couldn't resist!! :P And, where do I get me one of them babies?? lol Do they come potty trained?? lol luv, tman<3

wayner said...

It is heart-breaking to see the suffering of parents and child because of genetic flaws. Life is tough enough for healty children growing up without the added burden of genetic diseases and disability. A friend at work had a child with cystic fibrosis, and he had to watch his child suffer until he died in his early twenties. No parent should have to go through this. I get angry at the righteous people who are against stem cell research for example. Every newborn has the right to a heathy body at birth. I am all for research like this. bfn - Wayne

Eye said...

:O that's so awesome! I'm gonna read that later!!!

Genetics are fun...