Saturday, April 24, 2010

Boyfriend & Desolation


Happy Weekend to all!

So what are my plans for the weekend?
NOTHING… for now
I have to catch up on some sleep and study! I have two research papers; one due on Wednesday and another on Friday. I haven’t started with any one of them yet. Could you help me with research? :P
I might go to the mall tomorrow if Mary and Kevin go along… I still have to ask them.

It’s Saturday morning. I just wanna make myself get some studying going on and then I am watching ‘Milk’ on my own in the evening. Tissue papers will be next to me in case of an emotional break down lol. I always feel VERY lonely on Saturday nights coz all students at my school hang out with their boyfriend/girlfriend and annoy the hell out of me lol. I prefer staying on my own in my room…
I so wish I can have a boyfriend. It’s not like I am a sex maniac or so. I am more into the emotional connection rather than the physical attraction. I just wanna feel a bf’s warmth as he stands by my side, his breath in the air surrounding me, his hands touching my cold body, his ears listening to what I have in mind, his company in my loneliest times, his smile to light up my sadness, and his care when I am in need… How long should I wait?

Enjoy your weekend guys and thanks for reading!
Sam

7 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

I kno exactly how u feel!!! It sucks wen the other person isn't there to get cozy with!

tman said...

Ahh, kid... I know what you mean!! Sometimes it seems like we are left behind by life... It's during those times, tho, that our new prospects are checking us out, and the wrenches in the gears are slowly falling away. You need to remind yourself that you are worthy, and try to make the best of the free time to get the papers done... Life rolls on, with or without, our cooperation...lol Give it a chance, and soon, you'll feel that warm embrace that was meant just for you... luv, tman<3

wayner said...

I think you should try and get out saturday night anyway. And you are absolutely right; a bf is mostly about companionship not just sex; it makes life feel complete. I would kind of hate to see you get a boyfriend at school and have to leave him in a few months! What a life lol. bfn - Wayne

Sam said...

Thanks Guys!
I am doing ok... just had dinner and brought some hot chocolate to my room.
It's amazing what a good company chocolate can bring to lonely times...

Hope you're all well! :)

B. said...

It is awesome what you have just wrote...

It's so simple and looks so easy to get... Soon, you will see, you will get what you need and what you search for, as long as you have hopes and desire... Soon, the college is over and you are going into new company, new society, new people, new friends, new everything, and finally you can be yourself... And you were right when you said that you should be open from day one, cause people will know from the beginning who are you, and you don't need to lie them...

Manu said...

;-; I want that too :(... I know there's a cute boy out there for you, but don't forget to always smile even when you're sad, cause you'll never know who could fall for your smile =)

Sam said...

Thanks B and Manu!
Best of luck to you too, in finding THE one...