Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I licked a girl and came out to another one

Hey!!

It's been a short while and loads is happening...
First, BIG welcome to the new followers and thanks a lot for all those who take time to pass by my blog.
It means the world to me, seriously!! <3

I am gonna be brief and tell you two major things that are up; I promise to give more details soon.
I am on holidays but am still very busy with lots of things happening around.

I had a school dance on Tuesday which I enjoyed. At the very end of it, I was walking around with this first year girl who is so flirtatious and then I was eating some candy. I asked her randomly if she likes some so she said yes and I was like: "Take it from my mouth!". So she did. I kinda licked her then gave her a smack. We could definitely make out but she had a mild cold and so I didn't want to get contaminated. (I think I am getting sick though. fml)

Today, I was chilling with Mary (best female friend) and YES! I kinda came out to her. I was a bit nervous and what not but she has been very supportive and I LOVE her so much... I will give you the details soon (promise). I have to go now coz am using my room mate's laptop and have to delete my browzing history before he comes back for his laptop.

PS: My mother is annoyed at me coz we haven't chatted in while (3 days). She thinks this is a strategy I am following to make her forget about me coz I have already moved on and stopped caring about her and my family. FML! I have to call her tomorrow... and explain things. She does not understand that I am growing up and becoming more independent. I cannot remain Mommy's boy forever... right?

I am going tomorrow to a nice water resort and complex with my school. It'd better be fun. I'll also be with Mary which will give us time to talk more about me and her too...

I miss someone special so much and want to hug him so tightly right now!
He'd better not be ditching me... :(

Gee! Life keeps getting more complicated and exciting (lol) day by day...

Hope all is well on your sides!!
Sammy

7 comments:

tman said...

IDK Sam... I don't know much about your Mom, but I do know we only get one in this life... As far as talking every day; Well, that's a whole other thing!! You are a little old to be on a leash...lol Time to cut the apron strings; well, at least loosen them.. I mean, you do need your parent's money for college, no?? Time to be diplomatic....

Now, the other part of your post... You what?? lol What are you doing?? Are you on the rebound after the Neo letdown?? Hey, if you are curious, I wouldn't tell you not to go there, just don't do something that might end up hurting someone for your confusion... Really, I'm kind of surprised by these sudden, str8 feelings!! Are you sure about your motives?? Well, you're a smart, decent guy, so I won't worry that you'll do anything irresponsible... Anyways, enjoy the rest of your break!! luv, tman<3

wayner said...

Sounds like you are circulating pretty good and having some fun. About the 'out' thing, remember there are some prejudiced people out there so be aware of your situation and company. And yeah, better call your mom and keep in touch with your family. Hope your exams went well and the chemistry improves. Enjoy your well-deserved time off. bfn - Wayne :)

B. said...

OMG, you also come out to a best female friend :P and mine is called (of course not real name) May lol, only one letter differance :) I can't wait to hear the details :D

And I totally understand you with your mom, mine is the same, and I need to listen to that everyday, cause I still live with them, and I need to lie them about my feelings toward guys. I wonder how it will be having a boyfriend and going out with him... :)

And hurry up with the detials :P

tman said...

Hey Sam, I don't know how I missed the part about you coming out to your friend, but I must have read it, because something was bugging me, so I came back, and voila... there it was!!! Wow, good for you!! I can't wait to hear how it happened!! cya... luv,tman<3hugs2

Bubby said...

After just coming out to my parents 2 days ago, I could imagine your feelings in telling your best friend. For me I needed my parents to see and know the whole me, I was fortunate that despite there very conservative mindsets, there love for me seemed to allow them to overcome any stigmas.

I wish you well, and hope you special someone has not in fact ditched you.

www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com

Manu said...

Mom calls me everyday,I like it, it means she's always thinking of me :) (except a couple of days ago when she called me telling me to not waste energy and that the world is gonna end cause all the energy waste and stuff lol) and I don't see my life without her, if she dies, I'll die with her, cause she is so important in my life and all we've been through...

So Sam talk to her while you still have her, don't miss a day of telling her you love her cause one day you'll wake up and won't find her, I'm gonna cry now, maybe cause here in Mexico mothers are like the top of the top, My mom talks with grandma everyday!

ups haha well who's the specal guy :o?

Phunk Factor said...

My mum was the same way wen I hd gone to States...even though I was cmng back home in two months! :p

Guess all mothers are more or less the same!