Friday, February 12, 2010

You're my one and only shining *star*

You're my one and only starYou're my one a
nd only starYou're my one and only starYou
're my one and
only starYou're my one and
only starYou're
my one and only starYou're
my one and only s
tarYou're my one and onl
y starYou'
re my one and only starYou're my
one and
only starYou're my one and only s
tarYou
're my one and only starYou're my on
e an
d only starYou're my one and only star
You'
re my one and only starYou're my one a
nd o
nly starYou're my one and only starYou
're my
one and only starYou're my one and
only sta
rYou're my one and only starYou're
my one an
d only starYou're my one and onl
y starYo
u're my one and only starYou're my
one a
nd only starYou're my one and only s
tarYou
're my one and only starYou're my on
e and
only starYou're my one and only star
You're m
y one and only starYou're my one a
nd only st
arYou're my one and only starYou
're my one
and only starYou're my one and
only starYou're my one and only starYou're

6 comments:

Eye said...

that's nice... at first i thought there was a hidden message but couldn't find anything :P

wayner said...

Why thank you, Sam, I didn't know you cared! Or did you finally find a human being at that school? - Wayne

CoolCharlie said...

Ohhh Sam! jy oulik 24/7. (I have a little pictures for you, but since you can't post pictures in comments, I'll have to put in my blog for you!)

Could this be directed at Josh? hehe

Jou vrined

Charlie xx&oo

Sam said...

lol... the hidden message is with the owner and receiver :P

Wayner... I did not find some decent human being at school; yet. lol
I DO care!

Charlie; dankie!
How do you know...?

CoolCharlie said...

Cause I'm awesome Babe... just awesome... lol

Sam said...

of course u are! ;)
will talk about that... (via emails, eh?)