Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Depression...


Hey friends…

I am not in the mood to talk with anyone… I am suffering from Valentine’s depression, I think. It’s not that serious… I am simply pissed and unhappy. 

I am chatting with my Mom and she’s telling me about how my sisters’ boyfriends (both of them) have called her asking her help in arranging valentine surprise for my sisters.
One of them just called her saying that he’s bringing a small truck (probably full of flowers :P) to our place an wanna decorate my sis’s bedroom and our saloon and give her the other gifts…
The other one has not made up his mind yet...
But both my sisters are going for dinner tomorrow night with their boys too...
I am happy for them. I really am! I am also happy coz my Mom is not acting conservatively. She agreed to help both boyfriends by all possible means to make their surprises successful.
My sisters have taken photos of the gifts they ve bought for their boys and sent them to me via email to ask me if they’re cool and if they need to get anything more…haha (I am curious like that - and helpful! lol)

At my school, all boys (who have gf) have been going off campus this whole week – Valentine shopping… and they all look so excited and STUPID!
My roommate’s girlfriend never really talks to me. Yesterday she invited me for a walk outside and asked me to help her arrange my roommate’s Valentine gifts next to his bed so that he wakes  up tomorrow morning and gets the surprise…. :@
Tonight, my school (the student government and some Student-Run Businesses) are organizing a small concert with desserts and then a party (dancing…)…. It should be starting in a few minutes…
I am still wondering if I should check it out or not… 
Do I really need to increase my Valentine depression? lol

(Maybe it's better for me to go back to my school books and get busy with my fuckin pile of homework!)

FML! I want a Valentine too!!!! :P

10 comments:

alex said...

http://www.123greetings.com/aff-bin/card/400/102010

Sam said...

:)
Gracias, my amigo.

Old Midhurstian said...

Don't be too down, Sam, no comfort I know but I've never had a valentine in my life but somehow I ended up with something better and now I'm married to him.

Love ya
Mac

alex said...

De nada, hope you go or have gone to the celebrations, if only for you give evil eye to the excited and stupid guys with a girlfriend; or to girlfriends of the stupid and excited boys.
Being serious, you go out and have fun.

Octavius said...

Don't we all chap? I can guarantee I'm not getting anything either, so at least you are in good company.

But fear not..., I still love you.

Hugs, Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

wayner said...

They love to shove it in your face don't they? One thing that bugs me about being gay is all the hetero media bullshit; tv shows, movies, valentines day; always portray love as hetero; if its a gay guy, he gets wasted in the end! I remember watching a comedy movie called 'Animal House' with John Belushi. Among the many characters were the stereotypical love birds who of course found each other at the end of the show. The credits rolled at the end, giving the date they got married. Then the date was given for the divorce 5yrs later! lol A dose of reality. Sam, until your dying day, we all want that skin-to-skin and emotional contact with another human being. Its like a mourning that won't go away until you get some. Its called the sex drive. Keep your eye open for a 'friend with benefits'; don't ask a prospective guy if he's gay, ask him if he's ever had hot male sex; there are different connotations. If you're bored, work out; push-ups, sit-ups, side bends, arm curls, jogging all will get your body leaner and dispel the blues. After 3 mos you will be pleased when you look in the mirror; after a year you will be amazed. I'm in your corner - Wayne

B. said...

:( Well, you'll get your Valentine sometimes, who knows, maybe it will come sooner than you expect, and in the moment when you least hope for it... Your life have just begun... Here the Valentine's Day is not so special, I mean, people celebrate it, but it's kinda kept private between "lovers" :P

Dzyan said...

well, believe it or not, I´m feeling that exact kind of blues atm, but you know what, last time I had a valentine´s date was like eight years ago, so shouldn´t feel that bad, maybe it´ll be another year that passes, but I´m sure that when you get one, it´ll make up for all the other years, and I´m with alex, hope you did go to the celebration at school and had a good time, you deserve it.

Love
me

Scottie said...

Warm thoughts Sam. Mac said it best. I hope you will not beat your self up too much because as you say , you don't really feel a connection to the people at school.

There will be time after you leave school for a boyfriend to give you many valentine cards , gifts, and love.
warm thoughts and best wishes.
Scottie

Sam said...

Thank you all!!!
It feels good to know that I've got people who care about me.
Your advices are all well appreciated... I did go out a bit, had some good food, laughed a bit with other "cool" single ladies and went back to my room. I stayed up until 2-3 am, chatting to a great friend and Drama Queen lol

It will soon be over and college time shall compensate all the pain and loneliness I feel right now

LOVE YOU!!
Sam