Good Day Dearest Friends,
I have read all your comments on my last post. Thank you so so much! It really helped.
I am feeling better today (guess coz am so busy with school work lol)
I apologize for not responding to your comments right now; that’s because I am running like a headless chicken these couple of days. I have full day classes and assessments in the evenings… plus I gotta prepare for the launch of my organization (community service project)
But I am in control of all that work… hopefully.
So for now, I am going to post my last 15 facts about me and it’s going to be about my friends and family.
I will be replying to your comments on yesterday’s post soon this week. So please read that when you get time. Thanks again for all your support!!
76. I had once ruined a great friendship because of going out with that girl friend and having a relationship that did not work out well
77. I am very close to my MOM – she thinks she knows a lot about me but that is not so true. She has an amazing motherly instinct though; as in whenever something is wrong with me I just find her calling me… weird
78. I have two sisters (older, younger) and one younger brother.
79. I used to find my sister’s ex-bf very cute and wished he’d come to our place more often lol (of course he didn’t even know that I do like him, ,not even as a friend as a result of being my sis’ bf)
80. No one of my friends (the ones I know in person) has ever asked me if I am gay/bi, so far
81. I hate it when girls say “well, you’re a guy, you wouldn’t tell me if that man is handsome or not; you cannot tell anyway”
82. No one amongst my circle of friends has ever come out to me as gay/lesbian/bi. I know I have a lesbian friend though but we never talk about that.
83. My family has two houses; we keep on moving between city and town depending on the seasons lol (yeah, like bird migration haha)
84. In my family, we eat meals, watch TV and drive around altogether. Lunch time is one very holy family time
85. Most of my friends pretend they are open-minded but often react in a very narrow-minded way regarding certain things – and it annoys me! Btw, I currently live abroad (away from home and family) in a very narrow-minded community – my school
86. I do not have one particular BEST FRIEND FOREVER. But I have like a circle of around 10 very good friends.
87. People find it easy to talk to me about almost anything. I have my ways to make people speak up even if they’d previously said “I cannot tell you”
88. My older sister does not trust me much. I was such an asshole with her when I was younger (I think it’s just that I was a protective bro and jealous about her from other guys… normal stuff)
89. My younger brother is the complete opposite of me: He loves sports and video games, is not that studious, has dimples (so cute), will be much cuter than me when he grows up…
90. I have a roommate and we get along well enough. He’s kind/calm/tidy (and conservative)… I can’t really complain.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know more about me through these 90 facts about me myself and I…
Please feel free to ask me anything or seek any sort of clarification.
Love, Tender, and Care,