Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, my love!

Hey!

I am just making this post now to wish a GREAT GREAT friend of mine, whom I dearly love and care about a VERY VERY Happy Birthday...
We live apart and cannot really see each other but I simply don't know what to do to let him know how much I love him and how much I wish if we could be closer and maybe pardy together to celebrate his Birthday...
If only he reads this...

PS: Dr. MJ sends his most passionate kiss and tightest hug across 1600 Km.

Cheers! I'll make this toast for you!
yeah, I'd love to have a drink with you, Mr sexy Rrr...! :)





(Distance sucks! especially between great friends)
Sam

4 comments:

Bubby said...

Hi Just came across your blog and I am enjoying reading through it.

Wishing you the best of luck, i know all to well how hard and confusing the journey can be.

www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Thank you very much, Bubby...
(I'll be reading your posts too but
at a slower rate though since I am so busy with school :S)

Best wishes to you too!
Sam

xXxJoshuaxXx said...

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

This (and ur mail) was the best gift I got for my bday!!!

Mwah!

Sam said...

Jy is absoluut dierbaar