Sunday, February 21, 2010

..oO I want someone to love and make out with Oo..



...I finally watched Valentine’s Day!

I went yesterday afternoon to the mall, with my college counselor, Drama Queen and the guy I ex-loved/now-hate. I had an amazing time, We strolled a bit then we watched the movie.
Valentine’s Day is a must-watch! It’s fresh and has too much humour and cuteness (boys and chicks)
OMG! ……TAYLOR LAUTNER was hot like always!!! (although he didn’t feature much.) Oh, and Taylor Swift is so stupid!! You cannot tell whether she’s smiling or frowning... I guess she should never go into the filming industry – she’d better remain on her guitar with her country music. I am glad Lautner and her broke up :)
Surprisingly, Jessica Alba didn’t look good at all in the movie. Blonde hair is definitely not hers! Plus, she was such a jerk with cutie Ashton Kutcher!



I loved the fact that there was gayness in the movie. Finally!! We are becoming a bit more popular although not necessarily accepted…
It’s funny how some stupid people behave regarding homosexuality. When Eric Dane showed up for the first time – semi naked in his chalet - Drama Queen (sitting next to me) started shouting about how hot he is… And then later on in the movie, he came out to the media (coz he’s like a famous footballer) as gay. Then, Drama Queen screamed “Oh NO!” and started saying that he’s disgusting…
How on earth could someone turn from hot to disgusting this quickly? Fuck all the people with that mentality!


Anyway, the movie was really nice. I enjoyed it a lot!! But it’s one of those movies that make you feel like you’ve got a really loser and crappy life.
I want someone to love and make out with right now!
I am so thristy for love and making out… my lips are dry, my heart is cold lol- I feel empty :(
I want a boyfriend, a girlfriend, whatever… :P

After the movie, we headed to a fancy restaurant well-known for it’s grilled steak.
Guess what I had!
...
.......
…........ Yeah?… NO!

I had OSTRICH! (check picture below)

It didn’t taste strange at all. It felt like normal beef… I would definitely have it another time.

 Ostrich with Cranberry Sauce - a delicacy

 
I came back to school at around 11:00 pm and my mom was online, waiting for me to chat with her. She always complains about my sisters (they’re always going out, partying, staying up late, all over their boyfriends, bla bla bla) and I keep telling her that it’s normal and it’s their age. But she keeps complaining and saying that she wonders how could she control them and make them focus more on their studies, etc. She should seriously stop comparing them to me. They probably hate me know (actually, they do – although they do not show it.) I’d also hate someone like me, being compared to all the time…

PS: I am still loving Adam Lambert.. and I cannot get enough of him (songs, pictures, videos…) I cannot help it! :P



I hope you’ve enjoyed and your weekend!
I gotta go back to my books now, trying to be productive before school crap resumes tomorrow – hard core in the air!!! lol
The teachers have already sent us emails warning us from how much work is waiting for us. Bleeh! I am sick of having to study :(


HUGS!
Sam

14 comments:

Anton's Haus said...

I couldnt agree with you anymore about Adam Lambert... OMG! <3
Great blog btw...
~Anton

Sam said...

Thank you!!
You rock, man!!
Lambert is way too much! :)

wayner said...

Going to the movie with the school counselor!? And a guy you now hate? What is that? Who am I to judge. And yeah; when you are looking for a person to make out with, listen to your penis, not your emotions, or you'll be sorry. Too much guilt with deception. There has got to be a gay guy hiding behind the cloak of hetero in that fuckin school somewhere; find him, Sam and satiate your lust. lol And maybe you can get emotional afterward! What a crazy world; all these horny young gay guys who can't get together; fate is fickle and life is definitely unfair! And schoolwork sucks, but life isn't all fun (what if you were born in a mud hut in Africa!); just get into it and get it over with. C'mon, I have a dirty mind; I'm just dying to read the post where you get unexpected sex. Cheer up my boring life.-Wayne

xXxJoshuaxXx said...

I know of sum1 who will kiss ur little lips

Sam said...

@ Wayne:
haha... Man! you always know how to make me smile, laugh or rock my life! thanks...
I cannot wait either for the unexpected... Hope it doesnt take too long to happen. By the way, I am not attracted to anyone at my school(but one str8 guy who's like my best friend and he's in a relationship with a nice chick - so a Big NO!)
Besides, no one makes my lips (or even my friend down there :P) thirsty...

@ Josh:
If only... ;)

tman said...

yeah, of course... do it to give someone else a thrill; the most intimate thing defined as a mechanical function.. THAT is actually the true definition of loneliness... Sam, you're worthy of so much more!
luv, tman<3

Sam said...

Thank you tman!
I love seeing you around!!!
(I read your comments on some other blogs and I think you always make great points!)

wayner said...

@Tman; romance vs lust; who is going to win? Bet I do! lol Wayne

tman said...

wayne, if that's true, how sad for all of us... especially those that care about other people and spend a little time learning from our experiences... really now, is that all it is- romance? luv tman<3

wayner said...

@tman; I hope I'm not hijacking Sam's blog! Look, I'm a hopeless romantic too, but sometimes a bit of lust leads to romance; they kind of go together. Without lust, well, you're just good friends. I think if we go any further we are getting into semantics. And Sam, focus on your education, that is the number one priority (but some satisfying sex would be one less distraction!) Anyway, Tman and I are both on your side. - Wayne :)

tman said...

yes, Wayne, they go together like music in perfect harmony... That's the key, no pun intended! But, w/o love, lust is a fleeting, sad imposter, doomed to the scrapheap of bad feelings. I am trying to remember the name of the last guy that I had like that, and I can remember that he was a very cute, brunette guy with a wiry build, but for the life of me, I can't remember his name... It's almost like I tried to forget, or something... Wait a minute, I know why his name escapes me- we never shared such intimate details at the time... Ah well, he never meant that much to me...
your' hopeless' romantic...tman<3

Sam said...

Hey Wayne and Tman!!
Please guys, feel free to open any sort of discussion or make any comment you've got on mind!
I really enjoy that! :)

I am also a hopeless romantic over here; without freedom or any options to go out of this phase (for the time being)lol

Stay Well!
Sam

CoolCharlie said...

Hey Sam, I'm like tuning in for the Wayner Vs Tman show... hehe! There both awesome! The solution is just like so simple...

Be well educated, lusty romantic... Maybe you need a 1600 km adventure down south, to some like hot lips... lekker!

With love in my heath and just for Wayner, my penis!

Charlie
xx&oo

Sam said...

OMG! I think you're very right, Mr. Charlie! This might be all I need...

The Wayner Vs. Tman show!
Wow! That sounds super cool...
What you think, guys?