Thursday, January 28, 2010

Me, Myself and I (Education/Work)

Hello y'all!

Here are 15 facts about Moi! Now, around Education and Work.
Enjoy!!


Education/Work

16. I have always been a top student at my school, although I do not work as hard as people think
17. I am currently at a very prestigious high school (senior year)
18. I have applied to 11 universities in the US and 4 in the UK. I already got admitted into two universities in the US; one of them is VERY big and famous; Gosh! I am lucky!
19. I have no idea what I want to study at college
20. I used to say I wanna become a doctor but am not sure if I really like medicine or if I have rather convinced myself about it… weird
21. If I were a doctor, I would be a plastic surgeon
22. I once (during summer break) worked on a gas station – I am proud for managing to make it through :P
23. I once worked as a waiter and it was fun yet tiring since my shift was in the afternoon and lasted until past midnight
24. I hate studying (have you ever known that it comes from study + dying?)
25. I am perfectionist when it comes to school work and other related deeds
26. I am into all disciplines: sciences, humanities, and social sciences. Straight people cannot do that! lol
27. I am fluent in 3 different languages, functional at one and planning on taking 2 additional ones. When I am done with those; I will be functional to fluent in all U.N. languages.
28. I procrastinate a lot before having my work done but I always meet the deadlines
29. I once spent a week in the ER shadowing doctors – in an attempt to discover whether I am passionate about medicine
30. I have been a pioneer student in both my school and my high school

2 comments:

xXxJoshuaxXx said...

Hey!

Gawhs! The language thing is very impressive!

And what?! 15 Uni applications?! The paperwork would of killed me!

Sam said...

lol... the paper work was about to kill me actually!
It was hectic, I must admit! But finally over! :)